To add a personal touch to our solemnization, we decided to make our own invitation cards :)

It was a nice process just like how i've always enjoyed working on things with Weixiang.

I must say that it was rather tedious from conceptualizing the design to choosing the right materials and finally completing the cards.

Here's starting with the first sketch.


We tried several combinations of paper textures and colours




We decided on white with a hint of shimmer as the background in the end.

Here's the prototype:


To me, the toughest was cutting these trees..



I quite enjoy sticking my hard work on pretty paper :)
First the trees...


Then the hearts, one at a time :)


We had a mini assembly line! Weixiang added the big hearts and i added the small ones with forceps :)


And before we knew it, we were done!



YAY!

I hope all those who received these will be able to share our joy :)

One Response so far.

  1. WZ says:

    I love your card n the many loves put into this card:)))

Leave a Reply

Weixiang & Ivy. Powered by Blogger.